I strongly recommend David Thompson and Winds of Change Contracting (WOCC) for contracting, building, and remodel work, based on extensive projects completed at our home from 2006 to 2010.
Winds of Change transformed our early-1980s home in Colorado Springs. They
– Replaced and enlarged our crumbling deck with quality work and a great composite product and that remains flawless today. I have enjoyed many fine sunny Colorado mornings on this deck because of WOCC’s careful craftsmanship. (2006)
– Replaced all windows with Pella windows and blinds (2006)
– Remodeled our bedrooms, home offices, and exterior walls (2007)
– Opened up our main floor and completely made over our kitchen, dining room, bathrooms, and utility room (2008)
– Built a rock ledge and stone wall at the front of our house (2009)
– Replaced our fencing; contracted for porch, sidewalk, and driveway replacements (2009)
– Built a 12-foot by 12-foot distribution center off our rear patio from the ground up for my wife’s home business (2009)
– Landscaped side and back yards (2010)
On every project, Mr. Thompson meticulously mapped out the proposed work, offered detailed proposals and estimates, completed work on time and on budget, masterfully managed vendors who supplied subcontracted services, and met every request with honesty and good humor. We could not have asked for a more professional or thorough performance. In fact, we’re talking with him now about improvements to our basement, which will complete our “house makeover” and add even more to its value.
I’m certain Winds of Change Contracting will do equally fine work for you.
Perry D. Luckett